Note 3 Neo gets priced dangerously close to the Note 3 at a German retailer
1. power_x (Posts: 237; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
AND WE THOUGHT APPLE MADE THE WORST PRICES EVER
5. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Must be a retard to miss on that beautiful leather for only €29 more.
7. tech2 (Posts: 2189; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
1. None of them have leather back
2. Even if it did, that's the only reason you can think of ?! 13MP camera, Full HD, SD800 all for 30 more is a no brainer.
Being said that, these are pre-order prices and they go down quite a bit here after the product is on shelf especially when it comes to Samsung.
15. eli577 (Posts: 81; Member since: 29 Jun 2010)
Yeah. And this is a dead end for this handset, I suppose. Why bother to buy a worse specced model at a higher price than the Note 3?
4. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
You know, I think the quad core variant uses Snapdragon 600 at 1.6 GHz.
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1352; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
follow Apple more like it , IPhone 5C brought sales for the iPhone 5S , Samsung hopes the same will happen with the Note 3 neo and the cheaper flagship Note 3
9. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Now they will launch Note 3 neo lite, so that it could become more affordable for most people........ Or maybe they will again price Note 3 neo lite on par with Note 3, and then to increase sale they will launch another version Note 3 neo light minus........
10. mr.techdude (Posts: 551; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Samsung the next gen Apple.... . .Coming soon 2014
11. Vanster (Posts: 124; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
hahaha now Samsung going to be like Apple with F**kin Price but with plastic and FAKE leather go samsung go. . Go die
12. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LMAOOO...that price is just ridiculous. For that price I can buy a better phone or maybe even cheaper. Samsung is gonna be like Apple.
Samsung is delirious outta their mind.
19. williamdroid (Posts: 125; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
I can already imagine H2O's laughter lmao and Nogla with him
14. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
As a Note 3 owner I feel good and bad about this move. Good that Samsung did not release a better model than what I have but bad that Samsung would even release this priced so close to a premium model. Why bother?
16. Smokin (Posts: 120; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Well, Note 3 Neo is out of my list of new holding off phone. Bye. By the way anyone with Z1 here that when their phone is a tad wet the touch screen becomes crazy?
17. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
and this is what i was worried about. I bet they push the close price to clear out note 3 inventory.
18. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1137; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
A Windows Phone article, and no Rodney astroturfing? He needs to get here, stat, because there are people saying truthful...err, mean things, and I would hate for him not to get paid.
20. x88yunkw (Posts: 63; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
You won't know what is the in depth strategy Samsung is trying to use to push the or sales.
IMHO, by marking the price of neo close to original note 3, brilliant Customers rather choose note 3 instead of buying neo.
my point is, Samsung use neo to help push the sales of note 3.
simply my own thought. Pls don't shot me if I'm wrong.