Nokia Catwalk to be introduced May 15th?
The OLED screen on the phone weighs in at 4.5 inches and the device uses both a Xenon and a LED flash in order to capture great photos in low light. The handset is rumored to have an aluminum casing and will be 10.2mm thick. The only problem with the rumored date of the event is that it would lie in between the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the rumored release of the Apple iPhone 5S which could make people forget about this model fairly quickly.
source: MyNokiaBlog via WMPoweruser
1. shikroi (Posts: 181; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
The 928 is not the catwalk its the laser. Catwalk will be announced at nokia world with eos.
15. akki20892 (Posts: 1672; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
100% true men....!!! Waiting for Nokia World the next nokia high end flagship device....it will damn suprise, hot, cool, and unique features....can't wait for this....!!!
38. phonemirer (Posts: 110; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
i hope we ll see a sailfish os nokia someday
37. phonemirer (Posts: 110; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
every phone weighs under 200 g, are you dat weak, do u even lift?? i dont see people at gyms lifting l920...
36. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Both of them will rock!
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Superb looking phone with. Clad Aluminium!
But huge let down by the platform OS™
6. papss (Posts: 2163; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I don't know man... I'm actually digging WP8 right now..maybe it's my love for Nokia? Not sure but I will be a repeat customer on the next big Nokia to hit AT&T. I'll still have something else for a second phone.. Maybe something android based
14. akki20892 (Posts: 1672; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
wait for aluminum catwalk and eos in nokia event....!!! This both have next windows phone blue or 9
35. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Windows platform needs time. It will rock for sure. Windows Blue will help Nokia in regaining its position
9. shikroi (Posts: 181; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
No probably GDR2. The fact that its 720p says enough. Windows blue will be announced around the time of Nokia World.
7. shnibz (Posts: 147; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
People who want Windows Phone won't forget about it. my wife and I both plan to get one. we don't like Samsung and with iPhones are $300 on contract for one with descent storage. So keep the 928 news coming PA!!!
8. rick2340 (Posts: 21; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
I believe the catwalk is different than the 928.
13. akki20892 (Posts: 1672; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
NL928 will announce this event in may....and eos & catwalk will announce in nokia world....nokia have nl920 flaghip device right now which is recent so.
17. muhsen (Posts: 172; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
the lumia 920 was launched between the galaxy note 2 and iphone 5 and it wasn't forgotten at all!!!
26. haseebzahid (Posts: 1716; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i guess L920 rating went up after iphone5 was annouced as it was nothing new
18. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3707; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Good news, but sounds a bit strange.....If Lumia 920's successor is 928, then what about 950?
19. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
928 is 900's successor to me; the 920 succeeded the 800, if you look at the timeline (928 and 900 are in midyear; 800 and 920 are in year end), not to mention i personally think 920 resembles 800 more than 900 because both had curved glass. The 900 didnt have curved glass (they were keepin it for the 920 i assume). There's a flagship in the midyear, and another in the year end. I guess i look at things differently from other people.
Even Samsung is doing this with Galaxy S series and Note series, both roughly 6 months apart.
20. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3707; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Exactly, your opinion is the same as my one. So, this means that the 950 is another high-end smartphone, not a successor?
32. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
950 should succeed the 920 as the flagship
27. haseebzahid (Posts: 1716; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
its not successor its variant with differnt something somethings the successors are usually announced in spetember