New alleged iPhone 6 dummy is snapped from all angles, measured against the iPhone 5s
5. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Agree. Not sure why they can't figure out how to make an edge-to-edge screen display. This looks almost the same bezel as the 5S (Apple phones haven't changed much from the last generation? - you don't say!)
18. PhoneLuver (Posts: 474; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Where's the phone? All I see is BEZEL!!!!!!
20. stevenberry54 (Posts: 6; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Would someone give me a legitimate reason why the bezel is a big problem? You can't expect a device to be well protected from dropping or hitting a corner if you essentially take away an important structural piece.
26. Sauce (unregistered)
Its a feature that people cry about that really doesn't matter, no matter what your argument is. Never ever had a problem with any phones bezel, especially a few that I don't dare to name on here without being attacked by fandroids. Really, bezel isn't a big deal. Idc what people say about it. The only way it could be bad, is if the design of the phone is ugly. iPhone never had an issue in the aesthetics department. Im with you.
30. Taters (Posts: 5038; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
You can't get anymore legitimate than a compact size for a mobile phone. Mobile phone should be as compact as possible. The smart in smartphone means a mobile phone that can act as a mobile computer which requires as big of a screen as possible without killing the mobile part.
What's the key to finding the sweet spot? Yes small or no bezels....only ifans would even ask a question like that instead of figuring that out themselves.
This thing is the size of a GS5 with a much smaller screen. That is more than legitimate enough to want much better than this crap. Especially when you are on record of saying 3.5 and then 4 is the sweet spot for size. They could have made this pretty much the same size as the 5s with no bezels.
The Moto X is small with a 4.7 inch screen and it takes drops just fine.
8. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Making so slim makes bezel phone.
Oh god too much bezels....
10. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1853; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
It's not that they can't, it's they don't want to. I'm pretty sure Apple wants to continue the familiar look of its iPhone so general consumers would be able to recognize right away. Same way with car makers, they tend not to change the design of one model for few years.
15. brrunopt (Posts: 717; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
is it just me that think those lines around the top and bottom of the back look damn ugly ?
2. Kal-el (Posts: 91; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
power button on the side looks samsung gonna have a lawsuit LOL
11. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1853; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I almost want to say LG did that first, but more than likely I'm wrong on that.
3. FingerMyApple (unregistered)
Yeah babe can't wait to finger it :)
6. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Idk, it looks like a cheap clone made by a white box manufacturer.
17. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
it looks like the real thing from the front, the back is not complete though and when it's done it will resemble the 5s. 5s had leaks like this one
9. jbitounis (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Love those bezels! They're so big, you can take notes on them!
22. sip1995 (Posts: 1358; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
They're big just to tell you next year : "Hey fans, we made the slimmest bezels on the world".
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 16228; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Highly doubt this is the next iPhone. Nice, but like the gs5 it has too much bezel.
16. Xenaz (Posts: 130; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Well, it could be fake, but I bet this is what iPhone-6/Air is gonna looks like
27. Sauce (unregistered)
GooPhone is trolling all of us lololol.
13. iMemo (Posts: 110; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
I thought they said new. That's exactly the same dummy being used and seen everywhere.
14. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
So wait.....are they going back to a single flash?....i thought the duel flash was a big deal on the 5S, why get rid of it.
24. gregoryyy3 (unregistered)
looks like the galaxy s5
25. TechDork (Posts: 264; Member since: 10 May 2010)
So we can all agree that this is going to be the final design? Oh, okay.
28. gehrig (Posts: 247; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
So fake! He just 3d printed this. Apple wouldn't make a phone as ugly as this. Luckily, it's just a mockup, so the real one probably doesn't have a jacked up camera and a bent-up body with 3-inch bezels.