New Google Settings app rolls out to support Google+ Sign-In
More popular slideshows
Some Android tips and tricks you should know
06 Jun 2013, 06:49
New iOS 7 design leaks ahead of WWDC, depicting big changes in iconography
10 Jun 2013, 04:15
Images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 leak
09 Jun 2013, 17:00
1. Shubham412302 posted on 27 Feb 2013, 11:19 11
I was shock to see this new app automatically installed.
3. kartik4u98 posted on 27 Feb 2013, 12:02 3
I suddenly appeared yesterday..
I really thought it was a type of Malware !
5. MichaelHeller posted on 27 Feb 2013, 14:55 2
malware doesn't spontaneously appear on devices. you have to install something that's infected. if you haven't been sideloading any apps, you don't have to worry.
4. kozza3 posted on 27 Feb 2013, 12:03 4
lol i didn't even notice it, i really wish people would start using google+ more though. people i know anyway
6. baldilocks posted on 27 Feb 2013, 17:34 0
Ugliest icon ever. Google has NO concept of how to design an icon. I promptly hid the icon with Nova Settings. :)
7. Jyakotu posted on 27 Feb 2013, 21:20 0
I saw this today and had no idea where this game from.
8. MartianMe posted on 27 Feb 2013, 23:49 0
I panicked like crazy too....damn you google..ha ha :) ..still love tho.
9. roscuthiii posted on 28 Feb 2013, 02:25 0
Damn you Google!!! I have this unholy OCD towards symmetry and this new icon just buggered my app tray. Now I've got to either delete an app, or download 3 more just to balance everything out again!!!
Actually, it works out... there were a few apps i was holding back on just for this exact reason.
14. MichaelHeller posted on 28 Feb 2013, 11:23 0
Or just go with baldilocks' idea, get Nova Launcher, and hide the app from the tray.
12. rodkurt posted on 28 Feb 2013, 07:33 0
Soo, google can instal apps in my device without me knowing?o.0
13. MichaelHeller posted on 28 Feb 2013, 11:21 0
Google can update certain apps on your device in the background. So far, we've only seen it with Google Services and Google Play.