Motorola Holiday Deal take two begins today at 12PM EST
1. toiletcleaner (Posts: 176; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Refresh every 5 secc to get mine lol ;)
7. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Motorola botches again. Why can't they just make it last a few hours?
3. johndoe (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2013)
have 3 extra coupons...am selling these... anyone interested???
4. MotorolaX (Posts: 17; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
I'm interested in buying.. give me that in $300 price tag? Or it will expire in one week.. lol
9. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
You know that's against their terms or did u not read the fine print? They can void ALL codes you own.
5. johndoe (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2013)
serious buyers only.. $150 off coupon for $75
6. xq10xa (Posts: 104; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Is there any reason anyone would get a Moto X over a Nexus 5? The Nexus 5 is already $350 with no coupon and $399 for the 32gb. hm
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3659; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Moto X is available on Verizon, the Nexus 5 isn't. The Moto X also has pretty great battery life, the Nexus 5 is more average. And some software features on the Moto X are very useful, like Active Display, Touchless Controls, Motorola Assist, Motorola Migrate, and Motorola Connect. I personally love Motorola's latest offerings, and I feel like a lot of consumers would as well, but I wouldn't pass up on a Nexus 5 if I could have it on Verizon.
13. xq10xa (Posts: 104; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I am debating on getting a Moto X or Nexus 5. I like the design on the Moto X but everything is pretty much superior on the Nexus 5. I got a code....so damn. I am in a pickle.
14. xq10xa (Posts: 104; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Went with Moto x. I have an HTC One and a Lumia 1020......I wanted to try the user interface. Lets hope for the best!