Motorola Droid to be showcased October 28th in NYC by Verizon
Motorola Droid A855 Preliminary Specifications
1. WnnaFghtAboutIt posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:44 0 0
seen it, played with it, tested it, love it, change the keyboard and im sold
2. PSouz7 posted on 21 Oct 2009, 19:28 0 0
And where did you get to use one? whats so bad about the keyboard?
4. PSouz7 posted on 21 Oct 2009, 19:41 0 0
I agree with your name, i need the Droid too, I can't wait.
8. PSouz7 posted on 21 Oct 2009, 20:30 0 0
I'm in the same boat as you, I have the omnia and i have been able to upgrade since august and have been waiting for this phone
11. PSouz7 posted on 21 Oct 2009, 21:34 0 0
We'll see how awful it is soon enough, when it gets released
21. VZDUBREP posted on 22 Oct 2009, 19:21 0 0
I played with it in the call center. Its been here everyday this week so far. It is a cool device but I too do not like the keyboard. The buttons are too close together.
13. biggles posted on 22 Oct 2009, 05:38 0 0
Can't wait to see this thing in person, or even a review. Now, that being said, what about the Desire? Absolutely nothing on this, not even a leak. I'd like to know if it's just a re-dressed Hero or if it has some upgrades over the Sprint world-clone since I'd prefer no keyboard. Droid is stealing the show right now. At least it's remarkably thin for a qwerty slider so it's still an option for me.
15. videobandit posted on 22 Oct 2009, 11:50 0 0
Dude, stop posting the same question in several forums on this site. it makes you look like an idiot.
17. vzw fanman posted on 22 Oct 2009, 14:15 0 0
you are funny bro, these aren't forums, all we are doing is commenting on new articles. forums are in a diff part of this site.
16. lovebuzz posted on 22 Oct 2009, 12:22 0 0
Musthavdroid: why the heck are you bugging other people on which phone you should get? Like are you really going to base your decision on what someone else is telling you to do? Just shut up and make a decision.
18. musthavdroid posted on 22 Oct 2009, 15:13 0 0
(((((some advice plz))))) . should i wait for the droid or upgrade to the imagio now???