Motorola Droid to be showcased October 28th in NYC by Verizon
Motorola Droid A855 Preliminary Specifications
1. WnnaFghtAboutIt (Posts: 149; Member since: 31 Aug 2009)
seen it, played with it, tested it, love it, change the keyboard and im sold
2. PSouz7 (Posts: 11; Member since: 01 Dec 2008)
And where did you get to use one? whats so bad about the keyboard?
4. PSouz7 (Posts: 11; Member since: 01 Dec 2008)
I agree with your name, i need the Droid too, I can't wait.
8. PSouz7 (Posts: 11; Member since: 01 Dec 2008)
I'm in the same boat as you, I have the omnia and i have been able to upgrade since august and have been waiting for this phone
11. PSouz7 (Posts: 11; Member since: 01 Dec 2008)
We'll see how awful it is soon enough, when it gets released
21. VZDUBREP (Posts: 10; Member since: 22 Oct 2009)
I played with it in the call center. Its been here everyday this week so far. It is a cool device but I too do not like the keyboard. The buttons are too close together.
13. biggles (Posts: 214; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
Can't wait to see this thing in person, or even a review. Now, that being said, what about the Desire? Absolutely nothing on this, not even a leak. I'd like to know if it's just a re-dressed Hero or if it has some upgrades over the Sprint world-clone since I'd prefer no keyboard. Droid is stealing the show right now. At least it's remarkably thin for a qwerty slider so it's still an option for me.
15. videobandit (Posts: 26; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Dude, stop posting the same question in several forums on this site. it makes you look like an idiot.
17. vzw fanman (Posts: 1973; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
you are funny bro, these aren't forums, all we are doing is commenting on new articles. forums are in a diff part of this site.
16. lovebuzz (Posts: 76; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
Musthavdroid: why the heck are you bugging other people on which phone you should get? Like are you really going to base your decision on what someone else is telling you to do? Just shut up and make a decision.
18. musthavdroid (Posts: 67; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
(((((some advice plz))))) . should i wait for the droid or upgrade to the imagio now???