Motorola DROID XYBOARD branding confirmed, a pair of LTE tablets launching on Verizon by year's end
1. kshell1 posted on 02 Dec 2011, 07:50 2 2
whats the point of a dual core processor in these tablets when in a week or so a quad core tablet in the transformer prime is releasing? nobody is going to want the xoom 2
2. roldefol posted on 02 Dec 2011, 07:50 2 2
Um. Xyboard? Is that supposed to be a homophone for "cyborg"?
Silly name meaning nothing... good job, Moto.
3. c.hack posted on 02 Dec 2011, 08:08 2 1
Yay! A 2-year contact on a tablet that will be obsolete in a month.
4. corporateJP posted on 02 Dec 2011, 12:02 1 0
No offense to anyone, but my smartphone does everything that these tablets do plus more.
I'll stick with my laptop for the time being, it's small enough.
No bueno, Verizon.
5. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Dec 2011, 13:52 0 0
the Droid branding will definitely help these things get out the door. i can't wait to see the marketing campaign they throw for these things. i'd take a Media Edition myself for a good deal.
6. whiteninjazx6r posted on 03 Dec 2011, 03:46 0 0
Hey! I have one of these now, but mine makes phone calls, has a smaller screen, fits in my pocket, and costs less! Plus its way more handy! And better battery life! Its called a Droid RAZR. Seriously...this is stupid. IF most people actually had a real good excuse to need a tablet...just get a Asus T-Prime.
7. roscuthiii posted on 03 Dec 2011, 12:36 0 0
Maybe Motorola hates tablets. Xyboard? Really?!