Motorola DROID SHADOW found in Gym?
This article contains unofficial information.
Motorola DROID SHADOW Preliminary Specifications
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Super smartphone from Motorola is my next phone change it name to DROID SUPER.
14. jenna_23 (Posts: 145; Member since: 02 Apr 2010)
They have verizon gyms.? What is a verizon gym?
16. josuearisty (Posts: 148; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I'd like see how the new MOTOBLUR looks, I hope a can turn it off
21. jenna_23 (Posts: 145; Member since: 02 Apr 2010)
how do i sign up ? I WANNA GO WORK OUT THERE BECUZ BALLY TOTAL FITNESS IS RIPPING ME OFF....
23. spk (Posts: 36; Member since: 03 Feb 2010)
Verizon Wireless has employee gyms at alot of the corporate office for employees to use.
2. ibap (Posts: 706; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Like the first 'lost' phone, this sounds like a stunt
3. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
How did he confirm it had a snapdragon? Did he crack it open?
4. JagerDJ (Posts: 6; Member since: 02 Dec 2009)
I work for VZW, and if this were true, the employee in question would be in a heap of trouble. Each large call-center has a gym/fitness facility, but nothing too fancy. Since it's limited to employees only, I doubt the person that finds the phone and reports it will turn around and give details to the web, that's just asking for it. Also, I highly doubt that the next big phone prototype is being carried around in a call center. Just fake hype.
6. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
I'm inclined to agree... But I hope those specs are accurate! Sounds like another winner, as long as we can keep em in stock at launch....
9. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Yeah, Im sure if this were true they would have him sign a confidentiality statement to ensure closed lips, else the nuece. plus there isnt any picture opf the device? cmon..
15. Hotzb22 (Posts: 103; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
wow u guys get a gym we lucky if we have a break room here
17. theGodpapa (Posts: 181; Member since: 15 Dec 2009)
actually most of the corporate buildings have gyms for us as well. I have been to several of them across the country and all the corporate buildings I have been to have a gym in them. This moron was probably beta testing this product and dropped it. really really bad move....no doubt he is terminated for this .
18. tallica05 (Posts: 93; Member since: 26 Dec 2009)
No I wouldn't doubt that someone has this early. I know the data guys get phones early and can do traingings on them.. So its quite possible there is some truth to this stor. Or they are copying an accident by apple to help promote a phone to get people excited..
5. spoonb1 (Posts: 77; Member since: 02 Jan 2010)
so is it just me or are some of these new phone getting to be really freaking big? I have both a N1 and X10 and both are rather large already... then there is the Evo and this Moto... i have large hands, so i can handle it, but its gonna make the average user's look like little kiddy hands, lol. probably why apple decided to stick with a happy medium and continue the 3.5in screen rather than supersizing it...
7. wreh3 (Posts: 25; Member since: 19 Apr 2010)
Whatever the rumors are, when the phone comes out sometimes this year, then we all will know. For now, all these are just to keep our ears scratching.
8. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
What's up with employees loosing phones these days. Does everyone have to copy Apple?
10. trentin23 (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Apr 2010)
So no physical keyboard????????????????????? That sucks. Guess those old pics & specs were a fraud unless That was the DROID 2....
12. mr. anderson (Posts: 92; Member since: 16 Apr 2009)
this looks photoshopped, and the specs so closely match the evo that i have to believe this is a fake
13. ILOVEIPHONE25 (unregistered)
whats up with all of these phones being found at weird places... First was a bar, and now a gym, whats next? strip club? HAHA steve jobs going to a strip club...I might even be there with him..
20. lovebuzz (Posts: 76; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
Of course you would you're his #1 hoe aren't ya? Or wait, nope that was a mistake. His Iphone gets first place in the bedroom and i guess you would get whatever's left..