Leaked info names the Asus Nexus tablet and adds cred to the Jelly Bean rumor
1. iblackdroid (Posts: 67; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
But isn't ICS supposed to be optimized for tablets and smartphones? Why need to make an upgrade just for tablets...?
2. hung2900 (Posts: 714; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Of course ICS is great optimized for tablets. I have a Tf101 and it's f*cking smooth. I think that JB will bring a little bit optimization and focus more into new useful software or functions for tablets.
3. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2614; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Because Android tablets still aren't making the splash in the market that Google wants. So, give them even more features to try to push the adoption.
4. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
If RIM goes bust and Windows 8 is a flop what's left? Apple Android MeeGo Symbian Belle. Oh the horror,the horror!
5. imkyle (Posts: 947; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I wish it was a 10 inch size. But I am happy to see Google is making their own direct tablet.
6. Sniggly (Posts: 6478; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
"I wish it was a 10 inch size."
That's what she said.
There, I did it. I'm guilty.
7. JBz007 (Posts: 62; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Lol there is a comment like this on almost every article and it still makes me laugh.