LG myTouch devices leak
Every myTouch branded device to grace T-Mobile’s lineup has been manufactured by HTC. HTC was also behind G-series of phones until LG released their G2X several months ago. There isn’t any other information at this time about these upcoming myTouch devices, but perhaps we will know a little more in the coming weeks. Check out the photo and tell us what you think in the comments below.
source: Android Guys
10. remixfa posted on 19 Sep 2011, 07:45 0 0
lol, thats what i thought it was at first, was a G1 without the curve in the chin.. lol
if they are calling it "camera" then it better have like a 12mpx camera on it! :)
2. chris23 posted on 18 Sep 2011, 21:38 0 0
After the problems I had with all four of my G2X devices, even after the 2.3 update, I would rather stick with a HTC device. Currently using a Sensation 4G. LG really let me down because I was looking for a powerful phone with stock android, but it just had way too many problems.
5. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 18 Sep 2011, 22:36 0 0
I had the g2x for 15 days and had no issues with it, sorry about your luck.
3. habbibte posted on 18 Sep 2011, 22:06 0 0
I bought my G2x right after they came out and I have only had one of the problems with my phone that other people claim (the random shut down) and it was cured by the 2.3 update, I love my phone!
12. CrazyGringo (unregistered) posted on 19 Sep 2011, 10:57 0 0
Dude, where did you get the 2.3 update for it?
I have an Optimus 2x with 2.2 and Im about to go crazy cause of the random reboots. If I could get it fixed, I would love this phone even more.
If you could help me out here would be great, thanks !
4. idgaf posted on 18 Sep 2011, 22:28 0 0
The 1280x720 is probably something to do with the camera and not the screen.
6. wavedsdsd (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 22:52 0 0
No search button? i mean i dont use it THAT much, but still...
7. Thump3rDX17 posted on 18 Sep 2011, 23:16 0 0
better it be gone than replaced with a dumb genius button.
8. Thump3rDX17 posted on 18 Sep 2011, 23:21 0 0
LG's coming through and giving good alternatives in T-Mobile's flagship G series and myTouch series. i'd take any of LG's flagship devices on T-Mobile's line-up. the ridiculously fast G2x or one of these LG myTouch variants that's NOT an ugly, low-end HTC myTouch.
11. savien808 posted on 19 Sep 2011, 08:43 0 0
HTC Built The MyTouch Line! And Made It What It Is Today!