LG Spectrum pairs a 4.5" True HD IPS screen with Verizon's LTE network and ESPN HD video partnership
1. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Jan 2012, 11:05 0 0
Engadget is reporting that it'll come out on the 19th for $200 and at that price point this is a pretty good phone.
2. iamcc posted on 09 Jan 2012, 11:11 0 0
I really wish they had a good selection of LTE phones with a 4" screen. My girlfriend just upgraded from her Droid Pro to a Nexus and it's a little too big for her but the iPhone is too small. She's probably sticking with the Nexus but if they had a version with a 4" screen she would be in heaven!
7. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Jan 2012, 11:27 0 0
there's the Droid 4 which i'm sure will be announced today or tomorrow or whenever Verizon's announcements are.
11. iamcc posted on 09 Jan 2012, 13:05 0 0
Yeah i've suggested that to her but she doesn't want a slide out keyboard.
She's a picky one haha
12. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Jan 2012, 13:17 0 0
they never know what they want.
14. idgaf posted on 09 Jan 2012, 13:52 0 0
Sprint just announced the lg viper which has a 4" nova display.
15. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Jan 2012, 14:09 0 0
um Ooooo? xD
3. jamrockjones posted on 09 Jan 2012, 11:17 0 0
I love how they kept the price to $199.99. Highest spec phone on their network and it's not the most expensive either.
5. kshell1 posted on 09 Jan 2012, 11:23 0 0
it may be the highest spec but the fact of LG's UI doesnt help. when it upgrades to 4.0 it should absolutely excellent. but yes the $199.99 price tag makes it an excellent choice over ruling phones like the droid 3 and others
4. kamejoko posted on 09 Jan 2012, 11:22 0 0
gsmarena said cpu snapdragon S3 with adreno 220.
6. kshell1 posted on 09 Jan 2012, 11:24 1 0
it was probably a typo due to the fact s4's have not been released yet. if the s4 is making its debut that would be nice but since its nothing but Verizon's version of the nitro i doubt it.
16. LGlady posted on 13 Jan 2012, 08:28 0 1
It has a S3 with a seperate processor for the graphics wich by the way is the fastest avail right now the Adreno 220
18. KingKurogiii posted on 14 Jan 2012, 17:11 0 0
WRONG! the best GPU you can get right now in a Mobile SoC is the PowerVR SGX543(MP2) if it's not that it's either the Arm Mali used with Exynos or maybe the updated GeForce in Nvidia's Tegra III Kal-El.
8. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Jan 2012, 11:29 0 0
i totally missed the S4 up there. if that's true then this will actually be a really good device purely because of how much more efficient it will be on the battery.
9. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Jan 2012, 11:33 0 0
that girl oversells the Spectrum so annoyingly...
13. Cwebb posted on 09 Jan 2012, 13:37 0 0
How much you wanna bet she had NO idea what those specs mean XD