LG G Pro 2 camera comparison with HTC One, iPhone 5s, LG G2, Galaxy S4, Xperia Z1
1. toink (unregistered)
Photos taken by the LG G2 Pro looks good but the iPhone looks better IMO.
2. water99211 (Posts: 11; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
I vote z1, zooming in it had the most clear picture.
4. eli577 (Posts: 84; Member since: 29 Jun 2010)
Yeah right, but check out the difference between resolution. The Z1 images are clearly downsampled, and even then they lack in quality, sharpness and fine detail compared to the other handsets' photos. The only thing we can tell now for sure is that the Z1 and the HTC One shoot the worst pictures of the bunch.
5. UnlimitedSkye03 (Posts: 81; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Z1's photo is only 8mp not the full resolution 20.7mp :/
7. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That's what he said (downsampled)
Anyway, not bad from the Pro 2, looks pretty consistent through the short test, and consistency beats sheer quality (which is why iPhones and Lumias are above Sony, Sammys and LGs).
11. drazwy (Posts: 190; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
I would have to agree the Z1 is hands down the best. Just look at the photos that allow you to read text at distance. The Iphone is the worst at it. Sharpness and fine detail? The Iphone doesn't capture it. Zoom in on people's faces. Like Image 3. Their faces on the iphone look fake. Like the guy in the middle looking down. It can't accurately capture the gradient so it interpolates.
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Cause nobody has an S5 and Z2 to carry around? Would've loved to see 1020 results though.
8. Chris.P (Posts: 535; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
Both are firmly chained to the desk in their respective booth.
You can check the Galaxy S5 camera comparison here:
And the Xperia Z2 camera comparison here:
9. antonioli (Posts: 200; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
C'mon. Does someone with parkinson used the G2 cam? All the pictures are blurry and weird.
10. benson123456789 (Posts: 12; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
i want to know if it has the face tracking feature with the power button light, like the Lg g flex
12. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
samsung galaxy s4 is the worst
z1 & g pro2 are both good
14. iTechies (Posts: 88; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
wew LG fanboy :)) your LG is just a weak imittation of samsung :)))