Humor: Sources of a few craters on the moon may have been discovered
Look closely and you will see the indentations were caused by none other than the nearly indestructible Nokia 3310. Nokia’s classic feature phone has been the subject of many humorous ideas lately, from the Thor's Hammer to how it would stand up to Chuck Norris. Sadly, the 3310 will indeed blend, but that is not to say the 3310
cannot make an impression.
Lumia 920 are extremely well built. Plus we may be seeing an aluminum built device on the way soon.
With discoveries like this, who needs manned missions to the moon. Perhaps the Mars Rover will find some more interesting discoveries too. Or, maybe this is sampling of upcoming lossless zoom features (not)?
sources: Nokia (Twitter) via My Nokia Blog
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
My Motorola i560 begs to differ xD
8. akki20892 (Posts: 2269; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
12. alterecho (Posts: 720; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Everyone should check this out, 3310 vs the Z!
4. androidTaker (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
If you "look closely"...you will see "nothing"
5. lyndon420 (Posts: 1448; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
First ms couldn't get a rocket off the ground, now this.
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 1448; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
This just in "Google's Nexus One satellite just confirmed WP first space flight ends in moon crash".
7. akki20892 (Posts: 2269; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
who throw that 3310. don't try on earth please.
9. vandroid (Posts: 232; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Making a Nokia joke to Thor's hammer and Chuck Norris? Those people must be prosecuted doesn't make sense at all
11. cezarepc (Posts: 439; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Where have you been hiding all these time?
13. vandroid (Posts: 232; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
I go on phone arena everyday atleast 20 times I haven't been hiding just haven't been commenting
14. cezarepc (Posts: 439; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
I'm not referring to your presence in PA. 3310 and Chuck Norris jokes are old news, visit more sites like 9gag and damnlol so you can get a better understanding of why the internet community is connecting the Nokia 3310 to Thor's hammer and Chuck Norris and a lot of other things.
And also, are jokes supposed to make sense?
17. sbw44 (Posts: 235; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Wow visiting a website at least 20 times a day if not more?
Don't you have a life????
10. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4644; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia 3310? Hahaha.....we already know that Nokia phones are indestructible especially the 3310, so can the astronauts play Angry Birds Space with the Lumia 920 on the moon? :P
19. akki20892 (Posts: 2269; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
right men, but not angry bird space, it's a Angry Nokia Space LOL