Huawei Honor 6 Plus goes official, dual camera and 0.1s focusing time in tow
1. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (limited) (Posts: 1133; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
No matter how much people criticized dual camera, 3gb ram 5.5inch and 3600mah @ $400 is enough to kill, meizu mx4 pro has some stiff competition now
2. greenelektron (Posts: 531; Member since: 10 Sep 2014)
Let us wait what xiaomi has to offer...
4. android_hitman (unregistered)
Nice features, this is innovation.
I'm very surprised lately to see that all the phone manufacturers around the world are inovating yet apple doesn't...
9. Rydsmith (Posts: 530; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
I don't think you understand what innovation is....
This does nothing different that the competition does. Sure it is attractive due to its price, but it's not innovation.
10. Rydsmith (Posts: 530; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Yes the dual camera seems new, but it's the same technology used for light capture but in a slightly different package. It's not new.
Innovation would be no having a UI that is a blatant copy of the competition with a naming scheme the same as said company.
13. pulkit1 (Posts: 354; Member since: 03 Jul 2014)
apple does perfect what it has with each generation , you don't like it doesn't mean other don't .
5. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Im not too sure about the longevity of the Kirin processor...
14. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
kirin processor slows down with time... but I havent seen any phone yet except nokia symbian phones which doesnt slow down with time. I have mediapad x1 and the camera speed is pretty fast. It take the photo almost instantly which is faster than note 4 but no where near to note 4 in image quality and also way inferior than my nokia 808. 808 is slow in taking photos but the best in resolved details and color accuracy although its a used old 2nd hand phone.
6. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
I wonder how the gold version will look.
22. Z3R091 (Posts: 87; Member since: 13 Apr 2014)
Me like space gray moar. Hope they did it like dat ip 5S!
8. Vincent0301 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Sep 2014)
the 1999 yuan (~$323) version also offers 4G
11. nwright94 (Posts: 194; Member since: 14 Oct 2014)
That camera UI.... I'm not going to say which phone camera interface it almost looks exactly like but it sure isn't an original camera UI.
12. Twayn (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2014)
The front-facing camera is 8 MP, not 5 as said here
15. Ghost04 (Posts: 335; Member since: 03 May 2014)
It's a great phone with a great price tag .
It's better to buy then any FRUIT BRAND phone with a unnecessary high price tag .
23. JJOPQ (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Nov 2014)
huawei honor 6 plus looks like "honor 6 + honor x1" ...ORZ///