HTC One red and blue models appear at IFA, we take a look
Red and blue HTC models
1. KillgoreTrout (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
I want a wood backed Note 3...Colors schmulers
3. Commentator (Posts: 2511; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Or actual leather (and actual metal on the side for that matter.)
7. vincelongman (Posts: 1715; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
But wouldn't real leather be less durable and thicker (so less space for the battery)?
15. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
yeah and you also get that gorgeous pink colour. and the 'premium' design, and the indestructible nuke resistant plastic. and it's designed by nature, and its made for humans...(or is it still ?) take that htc !
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4109; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That red one really does look great. Blue isn't really my thing though.
4. AfterShock (Posts: 2985; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Both look good but are little long in tooth now.
6. darkskoliro (Posts: 997; Member since: 07 May 2012)
im more about sense 5.5 than android 4.3
8. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
is it running sense 5.5 ?? cz I think sense 5.5 is for htc one max maybe because they want special function for the pen
9. darkskoliro (Posts: 997; Member since: 07 May 2012)
The recent post shows 4.3 with no sense 5.5...but I really doubt they would release sense 5.5 JUST for the max. The stylus functionality would just be additional software on top of sense
14. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4109; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
They'll probably release Sense 5.5 with the Max and update the One and One mini to it within a couple months. Or maybe they'll release the Sense 5.5 update to the One and One mini with the One Max release.
10. zachattack (Posts: 590; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Now i officially feel bad for HTC. They had my heart for awhile, but things did not go as planned. Verizon took way too long getting it and i honestly lost any interest i had gathered prior to it's launch. LG is the one who has my heart now with that sick G2 they are putting out this week. Verizon has shifted gears and is joining the premium phone train. Now no one can talk s**t because they have the best service and the best phones. I wouldn't want to be with any other service. While the Blue HTC looks amazing i am not waiting till 2014 to get a new phone, i'm buying the truly premium LG G2.
11. amats69 (Posts: 1131; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Hello PA I think the red HTC one is already available internationally.I have already the red HTC one. I sell my silver HTC one and then get the red one..what a beautiful and sexy phone!.I love the black and red combination..
12. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
PA is always incorrect on their reporting. Worst part? They completely gloss over their errors.
Case in point.... PA "reported" that the blue variant would be available from Sprint as of Sept. 9. They made this claim with no facts, no integrity, and indeed no clue whatsoever. After "sourcing" multiple incorrect articles to " Anonymous Tipster",
stretching back to the days of the Pre, they continue to spread misinformation.
PA has all the reliability of tossing chicken bones on the ground and deciphering smartphone release dates based on the pattern they produce.
18. webvigour (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Love this device but i think the cute plus awesome smart phone HTC One Mini is about to be in your allay with 4.3-inch and 720p display. This perfectly constructed smart phone has 132 x 63.2 x 9.25mm size with 122gram weight