HTC Golf / Wildfire C: Leaked Press Shot
The HTC Golf is rumored to put the mega back in your hertz by sporting a single-core processor under 1GHz as well as 512MB RAM, 4GB onboard storage, a 3.5-inch 480 x 320 display, front and rear facing cameras, and the Beats audio, most likely sans- the Beats headphones. A 2-year free subscription to Dropbox’s 25GB plan to augment storage is also rumored be included.
1. Rotate (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
HVGA on a 3.5" screen was a bad decision for the Galaxy Ace too... now it's the same s**t just with HTC branding...
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
Its a low-end phone dummy...
8. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Why do all Samsung phones look the same?
Why do all Motorola phones look the same?
Why do all Apple phones look the same?
CUZ THEYRE THE SAME COMPANY!
15. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
It's ether you are blind, or do not know what is the real meaning of style.
Why don't Say, NOKIA PHONES, WHY LOOK ALL THE SAME, WHY THEY HAVE THE SAME OS?! LG PHONES, WHY THEY LOOK THE SAME, WHY THE SAME UI?! Every company has their own distinctive style that no one else have the rights to copy it.
6. ahhxd717 (Posts: 299; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Aw, it's cute. Like a mini One X, like orbitman said. Yeah, it would've been better to up the resolution a little, but it's low-end so oh well. It definitely looks a lot nicer than other cheap handsets, to me at least. And if it's as stable and fluid as my Aria was, this will be a good phone
7. Rotate (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
i don't mind if it is HVGA, until it's not bigger than 3,2"... over it it looks awfully pixelated...
9. mercorp (Posts: 945; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
CaLl it the one m (mini) ,Htc.can phonearena do a comparison of this phone with the galaxy. Mini 2?
10. chrischau1308 (Posts: 53; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I wish I hadn't bought my Samsung Exhibit II T_T
11. chrischau1308 (Posts: 53; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Anyway, does it really has a front facing camera, cause HTC was famous for "forget" to put front camera for low-end devices
14. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
Doesn't look like it. They forgot again.
18. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
thats the only thing i don't like about htc. neglecting the Low end devices, suitable for teens like me.... :( Should have put a front facing camera... :(
16. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Looking forward to this phone- i am a proud user of the Wildfire S :)
17. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Also, they should call it Wildfire 4, cuz its using 4.0 ics