HP EliteBook Revolve 11.6" convertible comes with a swivel, but Windows 8 gobbled the stylus
1. darthinvader (Posts: 63; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Waiting for "Low-resolution" haters to bash this thing... :P
7. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1237; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
The resolution isn't as big of a deal to me as the display type is. It's about to be 2013 and I don't want to still be wrestling with the screen to get it at a good enough angle so I can actually see anything. IPS or nothing.
2. aajhatial (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
well these elitebooks maybe great HYBIRDS but they are too expensive.. not many mid-class people can afford it...
send free sms worldwide at dailysms.hu enjoy it...
3. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Agreed. Hybrids aren't quite affordable. I wanted to get one but they costs so much and I have a Win7 laptop.
4. someones4 (Posts: 625; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
I have my reservations about these sort of swivelly or flip or folding screens.
I prefer a detachable one like Samsung or Asus. Less prone to damage.
5. Le05K (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
newer buy HP they are overprice peace of SH**** have 3 in family all have build problems, cheap plastic crap.
6. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I think the Surface Pro is a better choice
8. doody (Posts: 14; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
I have Bought 6 HP laptops, 3 of one kind, 2 of another, and one other type. I must say, they are the biggest pieces of SH*#! I have ever owned. 4 died and had to go back to HP to be fixed within 6 months. The other two did not even make a year. got all back, they are all dead again except for one within another year. We are talking about laptops that where taken care of on desks. Sold the one piece of CRAP on eBay. Will never give HP another dime.
9. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
this is nice!! but heck at the resolution.. kinda low! but still nice though!
im torn apart between dell xps 12, sony vaio 11 duo and this! HELP!
10. Johnnokia (Posts: 1094; Member since: 27 May 2012)
I bought XPS 12,
It is amazing.
I was puzzled among this, Asus Vivo Tab, HP Envy X2 and Sony Vaio Duo..
Both Asus and HP have low specs related to Atom processor, eventhough they both are light in weight and the tablet part could be de-attached from the docking keyboard.
Vaio Duo is really nice but the typing on it, is really tough issue.
The best one is XPS-12 with high resolution screen and Intel Core i5.