Google I/O sells out in less than 30 minutes
Google I/O is largely aimed at developers of Google’s various ecosystems, including Android and Chrome. The meetings have achieved greater notoriety the last few years as Google has given away some pretty sweet goodies to attendees, and often makes big announcements during the keynote addresses. Last year the Android keynote unveiled Google Music (Beta), the Android@home initiative (which we expect to hear more about this year), and revealed the name and logo of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you missed out on a ticket this morning you can still watch the keynotes online – they are streamed live. Even the developer sessions that follow are available to watch online, although you have to wait a short time before they are posted. If you are still desperate to pick up a seat at I/O, you’ll need to watch the eBays and Craig’s Lists of the world…and be prepared to spend a significant premium for the privilege.
Meanwhile, for those of you without the time to attend or even watch a couple hours of Googlers talking to you, PA will be reporting on whatever newsworthy topics come up. Just tune in here June 27th-29th, and we promise to provide whatever mobile news emanates from Google’s developer meeting this year.
source: Google via Droid-Life
14. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
FAMOUS im refering cause GOOGLE is... along is
ANDROID.... so how am i off topic... weird. its like wow
. wow is kinda famous. this article is famous. sells out in
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
ifans wow with a comment like that
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4749; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Cool I promised that next year I am talking my nephew to the Google I/O, as his graduation gift from high school. NEXT year I am definitely going! Can't wait to see what free swag people get from this years Google I/O!
11. Alantef (Posts: 288; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
im also going next year....i cant miss another year
19. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4749; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Nice we should meet up over there, hit up a bar sometime after the conference! Celebrate Google I/O with some drinks! lol
Johnnie Walker Blue anyone?!?
8. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
It will be
every®thing will be
10. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 408; Member since: 24 May 2011)
I'm sorry but what species of troll are you?
16. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
No u silly billy... its enigmatic.....
17. johnny9000 (Posts: 46; Member since: 10 Sep 2011)
$900 for tickets to a conference? Hmm, some of us have rent to pay, no thanks.
18. theBankRobber (Posts: 674; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Yup I agree, that's a whole month for me. But my issue is I live in Maryland and the Google conference is on the other side of our country. I would spend alot to just fly back and forth. Haha. :(
21. TechDroid (Posts: 37; Member since: 14 Jun 2011)
Well, I live in Norway, so it is quite a bit worse for me :)
22. Asasindude26 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
I can't wait to see what they get this year.... :)