Google Glass app in the works to recognize friends by how they dress
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 08 Mar 2013, 07:51 7 3
scan the chick in front of me .......instantly pulls up her Google+ profile
3. MichaelHeller posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:15 11 1
Only works if she allows herself to be found by you. It's not designed for creepers.
2. valapsp posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:09 1 0
Facial recognition way better in my idea. Hope it comes to the Glass.
4. MichaelHeller posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:16 3 1
No way that privacy advocates will allow facial recognition though.
5. valapsp posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:26 0 0
Right, I think Google has something up its sleeve apart from recognition by clothing. Cause it's somehow weird having to tell your friends to take some shots with different clothes. Not everybody does that.
6. MichaelHeller posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:44 2 0
I assume it could work with photos you already have. It might not be necessary to take new pics specifically for this.
8. protozeloz posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:03 2 0
I think it could work with the time, like Google now... There more its used the better it becomes
7. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:52 0 1
11. Rayvelynn posted on 08 Mar 2013, 12:12 1 0
How is this technology work with people who already where glasses? hmmm......
12. jfuente11 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 12:44 0 0
For them to use this Google Glass, they will need to use contact lense.
14. rusticguy posted on 08 Mar 2013, 16:17 0 0
And those lenses will have to come with "Google Approved" logo right?
13. Peter27 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 14:55 2 0
probably the alternative google glass will be sold that will be able to clip onto existing glasses. in case nobody came up with this idea yet, I hereby patent this idea by making this post.
15. madpiyal posted on 09 Mar 2013, 01:01 0 0
Google seems to come out with more and more products which infringes our privacy and makes the life of a criminal easy. I don't know what they are really up to but we are loosing more and more private information in exchange of free cool services and product served by them. And above all the more we get deeper with Google ecosystem the more the risk gets eventually becoming everything transparent of our private life. It will take time but one step at a time will be taken to achieve it just like now. It's a thought only (thinking current trends of Google) but its a thought ...........
17. nofear posted on 10 Mar 2013, 08:46 0 0
You think is likely more risk you and don't buy it! For those whose are continuing to enjoy it and they will continue to like it more.