Eventual Note II refresh might come with Snapdragon 600, AnTuTu score indicates
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I guess the rumors of 4 notes series come out is true, and I want all 4 for sure...
go Sammy go :)
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 19469; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Uh ohhhh Wendy jumped ship again. I have you about 3 weeks, and just like clock work.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 19469; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Nahhh you just don't know Wendy's patterns.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3605; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Why ain't i suprised?
There's going to be a 'plus' for the Notes.
Do i hear a Note II duos?
6. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
As usual, Samsung milks the $h!t out of the same stuff with slight upgrades and call it a new device.
15. skyline88 (Posts: 437; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
samsung will never do that, sorry to make u disappointed, u have to get the apple fruit product to enjoy a new device with slight upgrade (or in most cases, no upgrade)
17. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Samsung is there to make money, not be sympathetic. Who cares what they do, as long as the original Note 2 gets an upgrade to 4.3 and above, what does it matter? Sony are just as guilty then, releasing 3 flagships a year. If there's money to be made and if there's a market and a business case, you'll do it to stay competitive and alive, complacency one cannot afford in the world's fastest growing tech industry.
21. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Not slight upgrades those, Sammy downgrades its products. See GSII and GSII Plus with inferior chip.
8. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
no love for plastic...... as u heard what happened in china aluminum body iphone
16. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
We all use plastic everyday, if you so hate it, buy an iPhone. Don't come complaining on PA.
22. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Now iPhone is also coming in iPlastic. ;)
20. RomeoJDR (Posts: 244; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Call Samsung out all you want, Samsung fanatics dont own this site. I think Samsungs puts out the best products and the only thing that they don't reign supreme is build. Plastic does cheapen the look and feel of a phone, but the material of the body has nothing to do with function. Increasing the curb appeal would just be a nice bonus. The only reason HTC is still in the game is because their flagship looks more premium when really it falls short of the S4 and buyers have HTCs crappy update support to look foward to. Despite how much die hard Samsung fans defend the plastic, they would not mind having a metal, carbon fiber...etc body. And, on the flipside if they ever ditch the plastic it could silence many of those Samsung neighsayers.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1230; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Why! There is nothing wrong with the original processor. A whole new phone just for moderately higher benchmark score? Ugh. So stupid, I hate "plus" versions of phones.
9. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Here we go again, what is this...a gnote2+ ?
12. skyline88 (Posts: 437; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Note3 Premium (the all-you-can-think-of specs version)
Note3 Executive (the not so expensive version, without xenon flash or flexible screen)
Note3 Revive (the budget version having same specs as Mega 6.3 / S4 Mini)
Note3 Duos (the not so expensive version with dual sim support)