Epic Games announces Infinity Blade III, launching with the iPhone 5S
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Leaked screenshots reveal a possible upcoming huge Android redesign
14 Apr 2014, 03:50
Alleged Apple iPhone 6 front panel leaks, corroborates 4.7-inch display size
15 Apr 2014, 05:39
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
2. Samsungadroidrules (Posts: 104; Member since: 28 Jul 2013)
Okay. So this will cost $900 off contract? LOL! Lame Apple. No wonder why they got left behind by Samsung, Sony, LG and HTC. R.I.P Apple!
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2232; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I dont care and never will until Epic stops being Apple fanboys and making the games exclusive to iOS.
4. papss (Posts: 3439; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
These games are among the best on any portable... Playing them on my iPad is pure gold... Play store needs serious work in the premium game and tablet app market if they want to pull many tablet buyers.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2232; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
...which would require companies like Epic to stop being fanboys and/or lazy devs.
6. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
this unfortunately won\'t come on an android device. at least i have an ipad mini though!