Clari-Fi from HTC One (M8) Harman Kardon edition hacked to work on a standard HTC One (M8)
2. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
One word : Viper4android
Nothing to beat that.
3. hafini_27 (Posts: 247; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
I found the z2 put out some superior sound with the embedded headphones.
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4010; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I was only a matter of time...
The Android root community works lightning fast!
5. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
This phone looks ugly then Htc OneM7, it has more curves than the M7, and it's looooong and to big for a 5inch
6. janis (Posts: 40; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
so why are u here?
i am using this phone since launch day, couple times had samsung galaxy s5 and z2 in my hands. s5 is to much plastic and bling bling UI is ugly, Z2 feels like brick.
when i was buying htc m8 i was worried about size, but i will never go back to some crappy speakers like samsung, so this size is worth it!
9. ToxiD (Posts: 41; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Exactly, I also own M8 and I like the feeling in my hands. The M8 can be operated with one hand due to curved back and its width as it is pretty narrow. I agree the size is worth as the HTC speakers are amazing. The S5 speaker is loud but the sound quality is awful compared to M8.
8. amats69 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
You sounds like a discontented s5 owner...