Claimed iPhone 6 front gets handled next to an iPhone 5s, is tougher to use with one hand (video)
1. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Kinda funny how theres this monsoon of "leaks" yet not once has anyone spoken about the glass. I'm looking forward to the sapphire movement, but there has been nothing. Gonna laugh, again, when the iPhone gets announced and its completely different than all these "leaks", again.
3. gehrig (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
That makes two of us! We don't know anything truly until it's revealed.
13. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Android fans will be like *jaw-dropping* when you guys see the new King of smartphone named iPhone 6. Be prepared! !!!!
15. alaw.14 (Posts: 227; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
You mean king of ios devices. You must think that the iphone 6 is the only phone coming out. Hardcore android fans would just laugh at your comment because its not true.
12. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
such a jealousy from Apple hater. The world is gonna cheer Apple when the iPhone 6 will be announce
10. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Apple knows our mind. They won't create something stupid and gimmicky like heart rate monitor that samsung brags about. lol. I can't stop laughing. .....
18. steedsofwar (unregistered)
You mean like the fingerprint scanner and siri?
And then Apple actually copies the things you guys laugh at, like making the screen bigger, or let's say widgets, or 'control centre'. Mate, everyone is laughing at you.
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Hey somebody want to team up with me let's photoshop pictures and make some awesome iPhone 6 leaks?
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4801; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Let's do it. My photoshoped iPhone 6 will have a MicroSD card slot, & be dust/waterproof.
Also you can pug it into you like the Matrix & go to iPhone 6 world! You can be a total boss there... Like Neo!
7. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4801; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
WTF... I hate I can't edit, I sometimes type too fast! lolololololololol
9. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
ah! shut up dude. This is Apple article. Do not spoil the atmosphere here, do you?
5. techspace (Posts: 1025; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Why is it so easy to get the iPhone dummies?
11. iampayne (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Because someone is acutally building them and selling them online from a schematic that leaked a few months ago. Now if it is the actual iP6 who knows. I usually don't start believeing until I see logic boards getting leaked.
8. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
The most fantastic thing just leaks. I can't wait to get it hands-on.
17. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
A piece of glass is your next phone? That doesn't seem very useful.
20. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
after samsung everything is useful trust me
16. Canaan (Posts: 326; Member since: 25 May 2014)
My Nexus 4 has a 4.7 inch screen and it's very easy to use on one hand; think some are exaggerating on this new size being less comfortable.
19. steedsofwar (unregistered)
What they're saying is that it is less comfortable than the iphone 5s. It's true that the nexus 4 and more so the the older nexii and any similar sized device is easily usable in one hand. The nexus S was sweet.