Check out the behind the scene decisions made in the making of the Microsoft Surface
Ads for the tablet debuted last night on Monday Night Football and Apple is apparently feeling threatened enough to try to derail Microsoft's media buzz by holding an event for its Apple iPad mini tablet on October 23rd, just three days before the Redmond gang's slates are scheduled to, uh, surface. And regardless if you need a machine to take on the road as an extension of your office, or just want something for playing games or viewing video, the Microsoft Surface has you covered.
Will the decisions made by Microsoft's design team help them put a dent in the Apple iPad's hefty marketshare? Stay tuned.
source: MicrosoftNews via WMPoweruser
2. djg71087 (Posts: 70; Member since: 10 Oct 2010)
Although I wish they would have released the Pro version before or @ the same time as the RT version, I have no doubt they "will" put a dent in apple's tablet market share as well as there ego!
3. deuel_18 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
with this monster PC/Tablet..i wonder whats the processor
6. bachelorrn0121 (Posts: 57; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
i dont know about the RT but the pro is i5 or i7 ivy bridge processor
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Biggest threat to both Apple and M$ would be the day UBUNTU comes on TAB. M$ was inspired by UBUNTU it seems when they removed the "Start" button :)
5. Rydsmith (Posts: 89; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Have you ever thought about doing stand up comedy, cause that idea is hysterical.
With Ubunut's large market share and amount of support for it, it would surely take off. /s
10. san47 (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
Even if Ubuntu makes a good OS, there will not be such a hardware to adopt it.
I love Ubuntu as well.
11. shuaibhere (Posts: 686; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Ubuntu for android!!!!!!
I want google to acquire ubuntu so that it well grow fast......
8. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 818; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I really hope this is good.
Microsoft needs to kill Apple's domination in the tablet world. The only way that Apple is currently being beat out is by price, not by the actual device and features. I hope Microsoft can change this.
9. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 548; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Looking good. Not another gimmick product... WINNING DEVICE, well thought out.
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
WOW really amazing!! not like the other gimmicks of other manufacturer!