Blue HTC One coming?
Both the red and blue versions of the HTC One will be launched together, according to the report, to go along with the current Glacial Silver and Stealth Black that the phone can currently be bought in. No timeframe for the launch of the new colors was revealed.
U.K. retailer Handtec was taking pre-registrations for the red model in the first week of May. While it did list an after-tax price of 503.99 GBP ($783.40 USD), no shipping date was listed and there was no place to leave credit card information. There was space for those interested to leave an email address so that they could be notified when the red version of the HTC One was available.
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I hate to say this, but, the blue version is ugly! It doesn't match the metal body on the One!
2. vandroid (Posts: 323; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
I think it looks awesome, then again blue is one of my favorite colors
4. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 163; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
blue is my favourite color as well but I see that this version looks ugly
maybe it would be better to make a grey version with red lines
7. vandroid (Posts: 323; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I don't get why someone thumbed me down
15. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Welcome to the internet, where everyone hates someones opinion no matter what.
20. Galen20K (Posts: 524; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
heh, very true you just can't win Online. Somebody, even if its just one person, will always end up disagreeing. But that's okay, because there's never only one right opinion even tho it may break our heart that ours isnt everybody elses as well. lol
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 1056; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Neither, I dont like it. But i guess its subjective...thats why you need to release other colours because other consumers might like it.
21. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The picture in the article is just photo shopped version of the silver model. It will look different than that, HTC knows how to make a device look good.
22. bparkerson (unregistered)
I can't believe the response to this poorly photo shopped image. Much like the red variant, I would expect the blue to be a darker (bluer blue if you will) shade as most blue anodized aluminum is.
32. chocolaking (Posts: 490; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Yeh.. same here.
if it's red, i would definately take it. but maybe not the blue.
29. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
The Htc DNA should'ev been the Htc One. With jet black, red ascents!
34. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Red will look awesome I think
38. sid07desai (Posts: 289; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I would consider it if the outer metal chassis is white/ silver and inner screen bezel is blue, which is black as of now.
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I like this blue color option! Looks unique
8. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I prefer black or silver with red accents like what they did with Sensation XE, and Butterfly/Droid DNA.
9. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Errrr that's pretty ugly....the black one is gorgeous....the blue is fugly....
33. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
ugly like you
10. papss (unregistered)
Yeah not digging that color...black and silver all the way.
11. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Very Nokia like, but still pretty nice, still prefer the Aluminium one though!
28. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
very very nokia like. since nokia started adding colors to phones, they did it too.
36. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
lol, since colors existed way before phones were invented...they chose to do it too
13. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Blue is also my favorite color, but this is light blue! Meh...
16. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It's a girl color and companies are slowly - slooooooooowly - starting to realize there's marketing potential in smartphones targeting women. It's crazy how many of them sport the rounded S3 or Note II(!), and suddenly that design makes sense.
Is there a good statistical breakdown what smartphones girls sport nowadays?
17. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I think it is great that were finally getting a more diverse choose in the color of android phones.. I remember when you could hardly find one that wasn't black.
19. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
boys like blue.but not this shade.¤®©¤
30. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Hey what's with the:
23. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
HTC One is getting sold out here with people waiting in anticipation for the stocks to do justice to the demands and they are providing choices? smh
24. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 560; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Beautiful phone, but I will never buy HTC products again, I've had three and all of them turned out to be lemons. HTC really needs to work on quality control.
26. Troysyx (Posts: 159; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
I think i dont like it because the color blue is to light/soft. If it was a dark blue i think it would look a lot better
31. Firedrops (Posts: 221; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
I really don't get why HTC and Sony can't just release a properly-matched color for the screen bezel, it'll look so much better. Like Samsung's flagships.(Samsung's other models are plagued by the same design disaster, inb4 SAMSUNG FANBOY)
35. rizevnarastek (Posts: 338; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I hope it's not cyan blue (like the picture above) but Indigo Blue... That would rock. If we're talking colors, I'd like to see Sunny Orange and Candy Green as well.
37. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Is it me, or is this obviously photoshopped? I think it looks kinda nice, but kinda bad at the same time. I'm happy with my silver One.