BlackBerry trade-in promo launches in India in effort to boost Z10 sales
2. platformwars (Posts: 86; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
After the trade in the price is still more than the S3... and the Note II trade in promo is also running which also makes the device cheaper than the z10 during the promo...
I know that we are talking about last years flagships from Sammy here.. but still.. its a better deal in my opinion than the Z10.. They should start pricing the products competitively...
3. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Give it up BB...it's pretty much futile at this moment
4. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
next indonesia? the 3 cycles of BB : Canada, India, Indonesia... and thats it.
10. hawkeye7 (Posts: 12; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Phonearena, have u gone mad? 40,000 inr=473$? i agree these days inr is becoming weak but fyi 473$=28,196 inr. get your statistics right before posting PA.
11. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Nick T, its 673 USD's not 473! :/
Still not worth it! There are so many better phones at that price!