Asus Transformer Pad 300 to debut for $379 at J&R, MeMO ME171 gets unboxed and benchmarked
1. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Where's the Transformer Prime with a ppi as good as the iPad? I thought the Eee Pad Infinity or whatever was coming out.
2. TrainFromUkraine (Posts: 64; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
As someone who owns both iPad 2 and new iPad I can tell you that your eyes will not notice a perceptable difference after using HD screen for a short while.
3. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
Are you saying that the new iPad is pixelated?? I see all kinds of pixels on my iPad.
4. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I am on my iPad 2 right now and yes it has great screen I was just at best buy and with the software out right now I don't know wich is wich. There is no way I am going to get a new iPad over my iPad 2. I guess if I put my eyes one inch away I can see little pixels but who does that. I think you either are running crappy software ore your iPad just sucks or you got an iPad one with out the duel core processor and without the better graphics card dude
5. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I bet if he checks for an update it will have ice cream sandwich update ready to install. It's what I heard about it. The honeycomb is just already installed and ice cream since has been completd
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
what I like is they are not price gouging for the extra memory. only an extra $20 bux to get 32 gig instead of 16 gig? try to get apple to agree to that minimal price increase. lol.
8. belovedson (Posts: 975; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
free clue to all the tablet makers.....verizon, sprint, and att lte versions is key