Apple might introduce the iPad Mini at its separate iTunes event in October
1. megaSUNNY (Posts: 77; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
after announcement apple will sue other tabs
3. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
year 1993 apple invented the 7 inch tablet
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Apple will be introducing the new iPod Touch XL with 7.85 inch display just in time for the XMAS shopping season.
6. Castanedaa99 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
If the iPad Mini does come out to the $200-$250 range, and the iPod Touch starts at $200, I'd rather get the Mini.
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think the iPod touch is irrelevant... if they could recreate the iPod nano to bigger screen... 3" might be good but if the iPod touch is price like the rumored iPad mini better but the Mini... and buy an iPod nano...
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i was somehow actually convince that the next version of iPod touch will be the iPad Mini!! i mean they sell the ipod touch at $200 right? so whats the point of selling different devices at same price? and offer same memory? the iPod touch 8gb is $200 and the rumored iPad mini's 8gb is also $200
9. gameday78 (Posts: 48; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
all of these rumors are chasing people away from buying a new phone... What gives anyone the right to keep passing these along. I was watching my local news and they were talking about it like its set in stone and i know customers are buying into it. so if sept comes and we dont have an iphone launch they are gona freak out... please stop spreading this crap till u know or hear anything from apple. fyi the world will end in dec i read it online!