After Samsung and HTC, Sony also planning to boost US retail presence with Gallery stores
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5150; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Sony, please open it globally! I want to go there! Please.....Sony..... :)
2. Esf_Kid (Posts: 45; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
I think at first Sony must start bringing their phones on different carriers and then do such a thing. But a anyway, thats a nice idea
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Pretty cool and i agree with esf_Kid they need to get a little more widespread across carriers as well.
4. amats69 (Posts: 986; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
And the battle on marketing begins! Goodluck! :-)
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
HTC just dead, and now Sony coming in for suicide? Smh...
8. amats69 (Posts: 986; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i think she/he is one of the students paid by samsung to bash HTC in taiwan.LOL
10. pyradark (Posts: 748; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
as far as i watch on youtube, XZ survive on any torture
best of luck S4 hahahaha
6. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
look at that cool booth
Sony knows how to make everything look beautiful.
9. chocolaking (Posts: 430; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Sony is doing great with the smartphone battle!!