AT&T quietly enables FaceTime over Cellular for all, grandfathered users welcome
1. Bernoulli (Posts: 1162; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
That's just so unfair, how could at&t deprive its customers from something that's just a standard feature?
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 7731; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
100% agreed. AT&T was pressured by the FCC, and caved in.
3. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Not sure why anyone would willingly use FT when there's better (and free) options out there that are cross-platform, and worked over cellular anyway
6. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1054; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I haven't tried yet... Ill try later :-)
8. AwesomeEngineer (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
It didn't work after a simple turn off turn on, but I held the sleep/wake button and the home button to reboot and it works now.
I have an Unlimited Data plan for an iPhone 4S
9. julyo (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
dont work reboot phone already. iphone 5 unlimited data plan