AT&T quietly enables FaceTime over Cellular for all, grandfathered users welcome
1. Bernoulli posted on 21 Nov 2012, 07:37 2
That's just so unfair, how could at&t deprive its customers from something that's just a standard feature?
7. darkkjedii posted on 21 Nov 2012, 12:03 2
100% agreed. AT&T was pressured by the FCC, and caved in.
3. -box- posted on 21 Nov 2012, 10:29 0
Not sure why anyone would willingly use FT when there's better (and free) options out there that are cross-platform, and worked over cellular anyway
8. AwesomeEngineer posted on 21 Nov 2012, 20:56 0
It didn't work after a simple turn off turn on, but I held the sleep/wake button and the home button to reboot and it works now.
I have an Unlimited Data plan for an iPhone 4S
9. julyo posted on 23 Nov 2012, 14:33 0
dont work reboot phone already. iphone 5 unlimited data plan