AT&T Moto X now getting Android 4.4 KitKat update
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3495; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Keep sending out the updates Motorola, you're doing great. Achieving a Nexus-like status with updates while still adding nice features is a great thing, and considering they did through carriers makes it even more impressive.
2. Mr.Statue (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
Still haven't gotten the update for n7 2013
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5457; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
As long Motorola update to 4.4 which is a smart thing to do. more consumers will buy their phone. wish everyone else could upgrade to 4.4
4. Sniggly (Posts: 6400; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
And that's how it gets done, kiddies. Just Sprint, US Cell, and Republic to go, and the Moto X will be completely updated to Kitkat before any other OEM even starts pushing their update.
5. md227a (Posts: 110; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Got my update today, nice to have it before some nexus device.
6. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
Thank god I have my Nexus 4 updated :) now gonna trade my phone for a droid DNA. I need a new gadget to play with.