- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (EDGE, GPRS)
- Low pixel density screen (143 ppi)
- Low resolution display (240 x 320 pixels)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- The camera lacks flash
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Lacks a proximity sensor that turns the display оff during a phone call
- Device type:
- Feature phone
- 4.80 x 2.36 x 0.43 inches (122 x 60 x 11 mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 3.53 oz (100 g)
- 3.53 oz (100 g)
- Physical size:
- 2.8 inches
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 143 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 1000 mAh
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB
- 2 megapixels
- Built-in online services support:
- Facebook, Twitter
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- EDGE, GPRS
- Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices)
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Verykool i675 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.