- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.90 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.23 x 1.80 x 0.90 inches (82 x 44 x 22 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (137 g) 2.80 oz (79 g)
- 2.80 oz (79 g)
- 101 x 80 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Built-in storage:
- 0.00187 GB
- Talk time:
the average is 11 h (675 min) 3.00 hours
- 3.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (477 h) 7.3 days (175 hours)
- 7.3 days (175 hours)
- 500 mAh
- 850, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared, SyncML
- Polyphonic ringtones (16 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Siemens SL56 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.