- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (EDGE)
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.81 inches inches)
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.46 x 1.78 x 0.81 inches (88 x 45.3 x 20.7 mm)
the average is 4.9 oz (139 g) 3.46 oz (98 g)
- 3.46 oz (98 g)
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Additional display:
Additional display - Shows specs of the phone's additional display
- 1.3 megapixels
- Digital zoom
- Built-in storage:
- 0.018 GB
- Storage expansion:
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 2.0, EDR
- Computer sync
- Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Accelerometer, Pedometer
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Samsung SGH-F265L specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.