- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.71 inches inches)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.86 x 1.73 x 0.71 inches (98 x 44 x 18 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (151 g) 3.14 oz (89 g)
- 3.14 oz (89 g)
- 128 x 160 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- Built-in storage:
- 0.007 GB
- 720 mAh
- Talk time:
the average is 15 h (875 min) 5.00 hours
- 5.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 16 days (388 h) 10.4 days (250 hours)
- 10.4 days (250 hours)
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (32 voices), Vibration
- Voice commands, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Philips 759 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.