- No rear camera
- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (UMTS, GPRS)
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.90 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 5.30 x 2.10 x 0.90 inches (135 x 53 x 23 mm)
the average is 5.1 oz (145 g) 5.50 oz (156 g)
- 5.50 oz (156 g)
- 176 x 220 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Storage expansion:
- SD, MMC
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 2100 MHz
- UMTS, GPRS
- Computer sync, Infrared, SyncML
- Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola A830 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.