- Small dimensions (3.98 x 1.79 x 0.51 inches inches)
- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.98 x 1.79 x 0.51 inches (101 x 45.4 x 12.9 mm)
the average is 4.6 oz (131 g) 2.12 oz (60 g)
- 2.12 oz (60 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (745 min) 4.00 hours
- 4.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (487 h) 16.7 days (400 hours)
- 16.7 days (400 hours)
- 900 mAh
- 900, 1800 MHz
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (16 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct LG KP105 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.