Karbonn K3000 Gamester
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Low pixel density screen (143 ppi)
- Low resolution display (240 x 320 pixels)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- The camera lacks flash
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Lacks a proximity sensor that turns the display оff during a phone call
- Device type:
- Feature phone
- Physical size:
- 2.8 inches
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 143 ppi
- 2 megapixels
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB
- 1000 mAh
- FM, Recording option
- 900, 1800 MHz
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Karbonn K3000 Gamester specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.