ZTE admits there's a security hole in phones sold in the US
1. speckledapple posted on 18 May 2012, 03:49 2 1
And therein lies the reason why ZTE will never have a strong prescence in the states. In the case of other companies it would be a problem that needs to be fixed but in their case the nature of the problem suggests something that a government who wants to control content consumption of its subscribers would want and that is why. It is simply a concern that would not go ignored.
2. deacz posted on 18 May 2012, 04:21 1 0
riight, all they need to do is make a gsIII quality phone for way less and the us consumers will flock to it.
4. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 18 May 2012, 08:51 4 0
Sounds like a recipe for mass espionage by the Chinese government to me...
5. PhoneArenaUser posted on 18 May 2012, 09:23 2 0
Be quiet, because someone can hear us! Conspiracy... :D
6. networkdood posted on 18 May 2012, 16:15 2 0
actually, that is exactly what has been going on...