ZTE Grand Memo vs Samsung Galaxy Note II - first look
3. nikenturd (unregistered)
The Note II's overall fuctionality is still superior, they're not even close
4. MistB (Posts: 550; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
it's clearly giant vs giant, but to some fanboys not fond of either brand it will be known as ''Liar vs Copycat'. Whatever, I like both for their huge screens but the note 2 nabs this one easily despite going against an S4 Pro/S60 or whatever the hell ZTE put in that thing.
6. GoBears (Posts: 333; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I absolutely love my Note2 especially with the s-pen. For ZTE I think this is a really nice device and should sell well.
7. 9thWonderful (Posts: 230; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
"Grand Memo"...seems like a counterfeit to me.
8. hide0us (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Feb 2013)
"Grand" memo and yet, a 720p screen? That too after slapping in a Snapdragon 600? Sighh! In terms of number crunching prowess, it will run in circles around the Note II. For everything else, the Note II will run in circles around it.
9. xerxer (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
I'll choose Samsung Galaxy Note II because it has more features than any other phablet.