Windows Phone Store down again
Last time, the problem was resolved quickly, just in time for Windows Phone users to download and install music streaming site Spotify. Will this turn out to be just a hiccup? Will we continue to see problems with the Windows Phone Store? Let's hear from some of you Windows Phone users out there. Are you having problems getting into the applications store tonight? Let us know by dropping a comment in the box below.
1. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
when it comes back again , hope theres an instagram app
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Why is instagram so necessary? After the news that instagram exposed the users privacy, I would never use the instagram ever again... And I wish to unsubscribe my account if can... Glad I just put 4 pictures of meal, which fine by Mr :(
8. -box- (Posts: 3537; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Why would you need Instagram anyway? You have better sharing options with facebook (and even twitter and stuff), what makes instagram so special? I tried it on android, and uninstalled it after a few days, since everyone who was using it was also on facebook. The filters make bad pictures look worse, they don't respect your privacy, and anyone with a computer or feature phone can use facebook, but may not have access to instagram. Or is it some sort of stupid elitist thing?
"Instagram is twitter for the illiterate"
12. aco96 (Posts: 167; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Why Instagram? There are way better photo editing apps. I think it's also better to share photos on facebook, because Instagram exposed users' privacy.
2. nikenturd (unregistered)
who cares? it is irrelevant anyways
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
A lots of Windows phone users and haters care actually, at least you and me care to post this comment tho :)
4. Ninetysix (Posts: 1010; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
You obviously care. You click on the article and had time to add a comment.
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1764; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
mine too but we both have marketplace for wp7.8 not wp8 :D
15. wendygarett (unregistered)
Why are you receive red thumb by sayin working fine?
I just don't understand, when android has the issue and the user says work fine, it will receive a lot of green thumb, but this? Why are we treated so unequal?
16. haseebzahid (Posts: 1764; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
maybe those whos not working are thumbing down
9. juzztianz (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
It appears to be fine with my Lumia 620. I'm in Indonesia FYI.
11. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Give them some slack, I mean they must maintain one seventh the amount of apps, that Google and Apple do
14. mikeguy1981 (Posts: 48; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
The Android Play store has always worked perfectly for me. Just sayin. But in all fairness the windows store is still in its infancy and like with any infant it needs to take a nap now and then.
17. papss (Posts: 2881; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Darec bringing his idiotic comments again... Geez give it a break.. Go google search something so google can collect more data from you.
18. papss (Posts: 2881; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
On another note its working fine on WP8 right now..
19. marleneamaro (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Mine's working just fine, no issues here :). WP8 Lumia920
20. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Not like there were any apps in their store, anyway xD