Wind Mobile puts up Nexus 5 pre-registration page with full spec sheet
23. k4j98 (Posts: 59; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Well, the two versions of the optimus g for att and sprint had different dimensions. Only the name differed between those and the nexus 4. So it's possible that they just aren't rebadging any of the new nexuses.
2. sipha (Posts: 37; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Geez, what is up with this phone?? No device has ever leaked this much before..it either its on purpose, or spongebob & patrick must have been incharge of security!!
6. JojoGo101 (Posts: 203; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Shush! Are you trying to expose SpongeBob and Patrick?!
18. woodshop20 (Posts: 436; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Or maybe these were decoy leaks, and the phone is actually going to be completely different...
3. seanwhat (Posts: 18; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
congrats, you've made the same phone as everyone else.
9. quesoesgrande (Posts: 192; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
...The Nexus line was created to be a reference line for other maufactureres to follow. Also, recent Nexus offerings have made strides in great specs, great price. That comes with a sacrifice.
16. blazee (Posts: 198; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
I agree they should have thought outside of the box and made it a sphere shaped or maybe in a shape of a toy car.
5. zenefan (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
ATTENTION PHONE ARENA ADMINS! ► Wind Mobile's FB preorder app was deleted!
7. datsyuk (Posts: 134; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Can anyone confirm the radios on it yet? (VZW)
8. apple4never (Posts: 378; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i signed up luckily im with wind and eligible for upgrade,
11. Edmund (Posts: 603; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
phone arena seems to be devoting a lot of resources toward a product that will achieve lower sales than the average low-end smartphone.
We understand you guys are excited about the prospect of saving a whole $200 (equivalent to one less coffee per week for the next 12 months), but give it a rest.
12. MojoDojo (Posts: 53; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
So you think that a phone that costs $ 350 and has almost the same specs like one that costs $ 600 is not something to be excited about? Beautiful design, probably good looking 5 inch display, Snapdragon 800, 2GB RAM, Wireless charging, OIS in camera sensor, Latest version of Android (for those who like). Come on Edmund... What more do you want....?
21. E.S.1 (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
You nailed it my friend. Everything is perfect. I just want the battery to be over 2300mAh if possible.
I'm waiting for the Nexus 5 to decide if I want it or should I go with LG G2.
22. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 394; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Edmund gets more excited to buy a phone which should have been priced at $400-450 at a higher price of $650-700...
He is smart...
13. downbeat4 (Posts: 38; Member since: 03 Dec 2010)
I hope this thing really does have Gorilla Glass 3. My G2 scuffed up within 3 days and I baby the crap out of my Devices! Bring it on already.
15. twens (Posts: 336; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I have a feeling this phone will be the fastest android phone due to pure Google experience and optimization. It should be because even the motor x with limited hardware is flawless.
19. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 92; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Are we to assume a IPS LCD on it as with the N4, or an AMOLED such as Google likes them?
20. xfire99 (Posts: 264; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
I want see Nexus 10 spec instead of Nexus 5. Where are all the leaks about it? :(