Ways people use their smartphones to save money
Deloitte measured ways in which parents planned to use their smartphones year over year, and found incremental, but consistent upward trends in nearly all activity. The biggest jumps were seen in reading reviews, getting product information, and shopping online.
While these savings may not seem like a lot on a per transaction scale, they add up, quickly. Saving just $20 a week equates to over $1,000 per year. In the current volatile economic environment, a penny saved is indeed a penny earned.
1. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 20 Sep 2012, 22:31 10 5
Ways people use their smartphones to save money?
Stop buying iPhone :D
3. g2a5b0e posted on 20 Sep 2012, 22:53 13 0
Wendy, the day you decide to have a concrete opinion on something phone related & stick with it is the day I become an Ohio State fan.
4. darkskoliro posted on 20 Sep 2012, 23:02 1 0
and has a picture of her/himself instead of Elly Tran.
8. tegradragon posted on 21 Sep 2012, 09:10 0 1
seriously what are you?? A girl or guy?? We don't get lot of readers from the fairer sex here :(
7. Mittal posted on 21 Sep 2012, 01:39 1 0
Or mayb she wants the most responses to her comments ?
which she generally gets, +ve or -ve
6. rahulcena5565 posted on 20 Sep 2012, 23:25 9 0
Funny How iPhone is dragged everywhere! =D.
Get over it, Stop showing your hate for iPhone and start showing your love for Android.
2. Thanthea posted on 20 Sep 2012, 22:50 0 0
Get a job, Grouch.
Obviously not making enough money if you're complaining about someone else buying a phone.