Video shows off new magenta dress chosen by T-Mobile fans for actress Carly Foulkes
You can tell how successful a commercial is by how much it becomes part of pop culture, and there is no question that the "T-Mobile Girl" has become a cultural icon. What will happen to her if AT&T's bid to buy T-Mobile is successful? Most likely her character will go the same route as "Speedy" Alka Seltzer, Clara "Where's the Beef" Peller and the Verizon "Can you hear me now?" guy.
1. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Ehh... Shes alright, as for the dress... I think she should wear nothing, that would be hotter......
Oh, so what's this article about?
17. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 268; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
she should show me her genitals, her genitals, WHAT?
18. cupcake (Posts: 106; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
If you google her you can certainly find photos of her in nearly nothing.. which is nicer.
2. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
omgroflmao. t-mobile customers sure have their priorities right. im a t-mobile customer though.... gotta love that monthly4g.
3. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
She was so nervous in the original ads. I am glad Carly found her groove.
4. TerryCrowley (Posts: 191; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
Carly Foulkes is so fine. One of these days I'm going to marry her.
6. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Meh, I've seen better looking girls. I'd still do her though.
8. linguistisch (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
I agree. The way she speaks is odd also, not attractive. And I don't mean the hideous 'aboot' that slipped out end.
13. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I've got a weird thing for chicks who say "aboot"
7. HockeyDood (Posts: 69; Member since: 14 May 2010)
She's kinda cute. But who the hell is she? Never seen or heard of her before. And why in the hell is this article on PA? This site is about PHONES, not some spokes model for a company ffs!
9. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
shes very pretty, but she doesnt have that sam sex appeal that Catherine Z jones did. She has more of the girl next door look.
12. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
...which is great when you're selling phones to the boy next door
10. lilbranbran (Posts: 21; Member since: 14 Jul 2010)
She alright, but the T-Mobile girl that Virigin Mobile used on their commercial was way hotter. But s***, I'd still bang them both !
11. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Why did I just waste 2mins of my life watching that?
14. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
She reminds me of Robin from "How I Met Your Mother." And they both say "aboot"... maybe there's some human cloning for TV personas we're not aware of.
15. redstu36 (Posts: 37; Member since: 28 Sep 2008)
Unlike Speedy, Clara, and the Verizon Nerd, this chick is hot and should stick around awhile...BTW she's Canadian people hence the "aboot"...as far as the dress goes, I liked the shiny one...
16. hepresearch (unregistered)
Awww, c'mon! Stop drooling all over your screens and move on to the REAL news...