Video of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Verizon from an early owner
source: Phandroid via SlashGear
1. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Holy s**t I know who that is!! it's that famous hand model! LOOK at those thumbs!!!...because thats the only thing that is real! because a phone without a launch date doesn't exsist!!!!
16. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
kpfirefighter, i know about six people that have seen it in person. You really dont think the world sees the phone before customers do?
15. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
I like your username, and your response ledbetter. +1
17. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I know its real. I'm just tired of all the speculation surrounding the phone and release dates! So I like to vent my sarcastic anger!
7. mandkeee (Posts: 78; Member since: 27 Feb 2009)
yes thats not a verizon customer
it can be one of worker from direct store or test phone from samsung or verizon.....
if this is customer...then he will take unboxing video...not just like that
2. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I hate the Verizon branding on every phone from them.
4. networkdood (Posts: 6310; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Grab some white paint and paint away :-)
6. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Meh, if it's on the back it doesn't bother me...
10. terabyteRouser (Posts: 451; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Is it that serious? You won\'t even see it the majority of the time.
5. cybervlad81 (Posts: 84; Member since: 04 Apr 2011)
My friend who is in upper management in Verizon just told me he got an update on the date Yesterday.... Says it is the 12th now, though this is the second time they have pushed the date they had told them back.
8. gambino37 (Posts: 146; Member since: 16 Oct 2009)
My girlfriend's dog's sister's aunt's best friend named Spider Man told me the date was tomorrow. That's confirmed.
9. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah, I was at Verizon yesterday and they told me that the official release date is "it's coming".
13. cybervlad81 (Posts: 84; Member since: 04 Apr 2011)
Just saying what is being told to the Verizon employees at this time, you can feel how you wish about the information. It doesn't really matter.
14. jimbo_jones_rules (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
How many supposed release dates have come and gone in the last month. There are probably some LTE/software issues that they are working on fixing before they release it to the public
12. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Who gives a s**t about the lettering on the phone? in most cases people put a case on phones anyway! Plus its on the back who is going to see it through your hand? give me a damn break
19. androidphan (Posts: 32; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
The release date is "this month", throw a dart at the month of December. Who cares, we will all have it soon enough. You can wait 8, 12, or 14 more days, or at least I hope you can. We can't turn into Apple fanboys and start getting grey hairs and losing sleep over a phone, just pop a Valium and relax a bit. Trust me when I say you wouldn't have wanted this phone sooner than the 12th any how. There have been 3 major bug fixes to ICS. Spiderman told me.....