Apple iPhone 3GS Specifications | Review
source: Nodpad via UnwiredView
This article contains unofficial information.
1. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Seems to me video calls would need a front facing camera, which would be a hardware issue. Am I wrong? I guess they could sell a detatchable camera or something?
7. jenna_23 (Posts: 145; Member since: 02 Apr 2010)
maybe nobody video calls cause we dnt have video calling in america ... maybe if we did have it maybe a lot of people would use it .. u never know
3. electro.livin (Posts: 17; Member since: 15 Feb 2010)
lol@ video calls. That idea has just never taken off
4. VZW (Posts: 24; Member since: 02 Nov 2009)
It says UK, so maybe AT&T has blocked this too like they have tethering?
5. testman22 (Posts: 337; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
knowing apple, the next iphone will probably be exactly the same as the 3GS, but just include multtitasking. And all the apple fanboys will talk about how its a revolution when in actuality, other phones have been multitasking for years
9. VZWsucks (Posts: 19; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
dont know what your talking about?? I have been multi tasking on the iphones sice it came out? its called jailbreak
11. Trobes05 (Posts: 106; Member since: 01 Aug 2009)
We are talking about it coming out of the box and working. Most people do not know how to jailbreak a phone and most do not want to go through the hassle of having to do it when most other phones out now already come with what the iPhone can do jailbroken.
6. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
testman22: Multitasking will be available during summer 2010 for iphones OS 4.0 release...I wouldn't mind doing skype video calls outside the USA as I currently do on my desktop now...no ONLY YOU will think its a new technology kid!
8. droidman (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Mar 2010)
They better if they want to up the competition right now the evo is miles ahead even if they do their still behind In technology they may never catch-up