Motorola DROID Xtreme MB810 Preliminary Specifications
Motorola DROID 2 A955 Preliminary Specifications
source: Droid Life via BGR
This article contains unofficial information.
2. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
yeeup! plenty of buyer's remorse amongst Verizon customers who just upgraded when the Android getting was only just starting to get good. xD
4. mthoren68 (Posts: 66; Member since: 21 Sep 2009)
No remorse at all. The Incredible is doing just fine, and I don't want to carry anything bigger than that. No holster or clip for me, so the INC is plenty big enough.
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Its not even that much bigger, just the screen is. If you even look at photos of incredible compared to the evo, its almost as tall as the evo. Its just the evo doesn't waste space like the incredible does. Its just the evo is wider, it still fits very comfortable in your hand. Unless you have small hands that is. And keep your incredible then, you don't have to get this phone lol
3. josuearisty (Posts: 148; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Thats great, but I need info about DROID 2.
6. MalakiMills (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Hopefully a little sooner than that, that would be great!
7. drodriguezsd (Posts: 35; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
I can't wait for the Droid X to hit Verizon, and the Moto Droid 2! Just hope the Droid X doesn't have the shortage issue like the incredible -_- ! Didn't really care for the Incredibles design anyways.