- $20 for 1GB
- $35 for 3GB
- $50 for 5GB
- $80 for 10GB
Verizon's 4G LTE-enabled Galaxy Tab 10.1 up for pre-order
1. MalakiMills (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
If samsung can fit a LTE radio into this thing then I would hope they could get one into the GSII.
3. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 630; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
exactly, and they better get cracking too. (sigh) which company will relieve me of my 4g dual core desires.
2. Zachthelegend (unregistered)
So no unlimited?! That sucks oh well 3 GB should do fine
4. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Have you seen the price on this machine with contract. I really hope no one buys it, so they can rethink the prices on these. It's getting ridiculous.
5. husser94 (Posts: 24; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
WHEN WILL AT&T COME OUT WITH THE 3G MODEL??? I WANT ONE FOR MY BDAY!!!
6. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Wow comes in black and white just like another popular tablet. Those prices are high for a two year contract it's $529 + minimum plan of $20/month X 24 months = over $1000