Verizon pushes Bing app to owners of BlackBerry Storm 9530
RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Specifications | Review
RIM BlackBerry Storm2 9550 Specifications | Review
1. cj100570 (Posts: 198; Member since: 12 May 2009)
The story is technically correct but factually inaccurate. The deal doesn't make Bing the default search option but merely places a Bing search app on devices which the user can delete. And in the case of a BlackBerry the app itself isn't installed. It's a link to the app. Most people search from their browser and VZ isn't changing the default search on the browsers.
3. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
The comment about "guilty conscience" is completely BS. I would estimate that, if anything, the software upgrades and pushes are being made now because they are available now. Phonearena for the lose.
4. Fan_of_Fanboys (Posts: 101; Member since: 13 Nov 2008)
The app is actually pretty useful. But are you surprised Phone Arena is giving out misleading info? Oh and Shaunio is a tool.
5. Quemical (Posts: 162; Member since: 14 Jul 2009)
I love all the passive-agressive asides PhoneArena likes to make.
8. Fan_of_Fanboys (Posts: 101; Member since: 13 Nov 2008)
try registering your host routing table and/or sending service books. cant hurt.