Verizon plans on midnight parties and early opening for some stores thanks to R2-D2 DROID 2
It looks like Verizon is limiting this event to stores on the West Coast. A list of stores that are changing their hours for the launch can be found below. Some of the locations will be open at midnight, others will be opening at 6am on the 30th. We suggest calling your local store to see what the plans are for the launch.
Motorola DROID 2 Specifications | Review
1. tomorrowisnow (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:48 0 0
Who cares? VZW is acting like this is the release of the first iPhone. When you launch a flagship/special phone every 3 months, people become immune to any excitement.
7. 2much2lose (unregistered) posted on 25 Sep 2010, 13:53 0 0
I totally agree....
2. hawk62 posted on 25 Sep 2010, 11:06 0 0
Everything that has been posted has said ONLINE SALES ONLY. Has that changed?
12. gabe (unregistered) posted on 27 Sep 2010, 13:33 0 0
I want my district 9 edition
3. iheartblueberry posted on 25 Sep 2010, 11:10 0 0
When is the Rainbow Bright version coming out?!?!? I cant wait to have a midnight party and get wasted while texting with my new Rainbow Bright phone!
5. dbunkr (unregistered) posted on 25 Sep 2010, 12:12 0 0
11. XxVerbalxX (unregistered) posted on 27 Sep 2010, 10:08 0 0
Not until my damn Snork edition shows up
4. SWfan (unregistered) posted on 25 Sep 2010, 11:48 0 0
If you're a true Star Wars fan then Jar-Jar doesn't exist. He just doesn't.
6. mr. droid posted on 25 Sep 2010, 13:33 0 0
i bet the geeks in the nerd herd are already camping out at verizon.
8. Androidluv posted on 25 Sep 2010, 16:18 0 0
Really? Is this news compared to the fact VZW is thinking of tiered data plans? Come on, PA!!!
13. fan (unregistered) posted on 27 Sep 2010, 19:53 0 0
You all must not understand the nerd herd of sci fi and star wars........these are people who dress up standing hours in line for movies and releases and what ever has anything to do with star wars. This phones going to sale out they only have a limited amount of them. This is being treated like any other star wars release with fan fair.....do you forget who created star wars their nerd god. Has that man ever been part of something that’s not made into a big deal. DUH